Recruitment Done Beautifully
Location – Farringdon, London
£25,000 – £28,000 a year (to start)
Our client has created the beauty salon for the 21st Century. Their clients can book vetted, freelance therapists to their home or office. They are digital, on-demand and delivers high-quality premium services to celebrities, influencers and busy working professionals who value both the privacy and convenience of the service. This is a unique opportunity to join their dynamic and growing team. Harper’s Bazaar voted them as having the best at-home manicures in London and they’ve been featured in many other magazines and blogs. Our client is now looking for a highly motivated, charismatic and experienced Therapist Manager to join their team.
Leadership, support, growth and motivation – these are words our client lives by. They have a genuine interest in people and offer a continuously supportive and encouraging environment for all passionate professionals who share this passion. Staff wellness is also always on our client’s lips; they value each staff member is if they are family and treat each client with the utmost respect and kindness. They also pride themselves in offering growth opportunities to those who have a true passion for the field and who. If this sounds like your home away from home, this position might be your next dream job!
You’ll be in charge of managing the recruitment process and building strong working relationships with our therapists to ensure they are engaged and motivated.
- Interview, vet and onboard all new therapists, hitting monthly recruitment targets
- Become the face of the therapists; motivate and lead the team; engage with and support them regularly over phone, email, social media and in person
- Work closely with Customer Support on client complaints and feedback
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to find partnership opportunities relevant to the therapists
- Run both educational, motivational and social events for therapists to help them feel a part of the LeSalon family
- Bring in therapists for additional training/feedback where required
- Work with the Head of Operations and Co-founder to expand the therapist loyalty scheme
- At times you will be asked to do some treatments (e.g. nail art) to support the marketing team with content creation
- You’re a fully qualified beauty therapist in nails, waxing, lashes and tanning (bonus points for anything else!)
- You have experience as a Salon Manager
- You’re a people person, with excellent leadership and communication skills
- You’re a team player and are happy to get stuck into any task we may throw your way
- You’re a real self-starter and have the ability to own responsibility and delivery results
- Monthly team socials
- Monthly credit to use towards home beauty treatments
- Access to a Perkbox account
- You’ll get to have a direct impact on the success of the business
- Motivating and supportive company culture
- Ongoing education
Get in touch today explaining why you would be perfect for this role.
Send your applications to email@example.com
LMS Recruiting Team!
To apply for this job please visit www.thelondonmobilespa.com.