The London Mobile Spa collaborates with some of the most luxurious spas in London, supplying short term staff cover when required. Due to continued success we now have the need to expand our team of therapists, so that we can meet the demands of our increased client-base.
You will work for the Spa on a self-employed basis, so you will have a good degree of flexibility in the hours that you work. You would also have to be happy with submitting your own tax returns.
The role will see you:
- Working in some of the most prestigious spas in London.
- Delivering all treatments, as trained, to an excellent standard.
- Preparing and maintaining treatment rooms as set out by the spa.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for the client and engaging in polite and professional conversation.
To succeed you will need to be:
- Outgoing, friendly and professional.
- A pride and passion in your work.
- Represent our agency in the best possible manner.
We also ask that you have:
- Beauty qualification of at least level 3.
- At least two years experience in beauty therapy
- Hot Stone Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Pregnancy Massage – not essential
- Manicures and Pedicures- Gel/ Shellac Manicures/Pedicures – not essential
- Body Scrubs
- Experience working within a spa environment essential
- ESPA qualification is an advantage
In return we offer:
- Placements in Spas where you will be valued and respected.
- The opportunity to work in some beautiful surroundings.
- A competitive rate.
- Flexible working. You choose when and where you would like to work.
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team at an exciting time of expansion.
We look forward to receiving your application and to be working with you very soon!
Thanks so much,
The London Mobile Spa