Recruitment Done Beautifully
Spa Therapist – Pimlico
£19,000 – £21,000 a year + commission + bonuses
(Full time & Part time roles available)
Our client, a multi-award winning, unique and privately owned spa; is looking for an enthusiastic Spa Therapist to join their friendly and passionate team.
Creating your home away from home is how our client describes a day in the life of their therapists. Working with this close-knit team of supportive and encouraging professionals will ensure you relive your passion as a spa therapist daily. Being a part of this diverse team will surely add to the experience of working with their unique concept. They also pride themselves in offering extensive support and growth opportunities to all employees who want to further their careers as senior therapist and management roles will be available for those who are serious about progression.
- Passionate and innovative Spa Therapists will be considered for future Senior Therapist and Spa Trainer roles.
- Commission: 10% on retail & 2.5% on treatments which increases to 5% when the spa reaches budget.
- Working within a unique spa concept with a friendly and diverse team.
- All signature treatment and product training will be provided.
- One full weekend off per month.
- 50% off treatments.
- Have a serious interest in growing professionally within the spa
- Be truly passionate about your work as a Spa Therapist
- Have a friendly and adaptive demeanour
- Be happy to take initiative and assist outside of your job description
Duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out the full range of face and body treatments on the Spa menu.
- To be proficient in body massage and performing our signature Hammam treatment.
- To carry out full consultations with clients from beginning to end,
- To provide a professional and welcoming service, being courteous, a good listener and putting clients at ease.
- Keep up to date with the Spa’s tariff and services in order to advise clients on all Spa offerings.
- Enthusiastically represent and support the businesses objectives through sales, attitudes and customer care.
- To present a professional level of conduct, performance and to comply with standards of appearance.
- Participate in a staff rota in accordance with that devised by the Therapy Supervisor, being flexible in contributing towards the provision of adequate staff cover in accordance with fluctuating business demand, including evenings and weekends.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to every client that enters The Spa.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in face and body treatments. Including manicures, pedicures and waxing and experience and understanding of working within a spa environment.
Full time therapists will be required to work 40 hours per week on a 4 week rolling rota with one full weekend off per month.
Part time therapists will be required to work 16 – 24 hours per week on a 4 week rolling rota with one full weekend off per month (hours will mostly be booked over weekends).
Get in touch today explaining why you would be perfect for this role.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
LMS Recruiting Team!
To apply for this job please visit www.thelondonmobilespa.com.