Website The London Mobile Spa
Recruitment Done Beautifully
£21,000 – £24,000/ annum – depending on experience
Notting Hill, Greater London
Role is available immediately!
Set within a peaceful and secluded location within London, this eco-friendly Spa caters for parents as well as VIP guests. Their Spa Reception team consistently delivers a seamless and personal experience for their guests and ensure that their team enjoys, a supportive team structure as well as a platform to be creative, open and successful.
They now have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Spa Receptionist at this beautiful and fast growing wellness centre. This is the ideal opportunity for a skilled 5* Spa Receptionist who is eager to grow, succeed and work with a stunning team of motivated professionals.
- Dedicated staff area to use during break times
- Flexible rota and a selection of plant based healthy snacks available
- Commission & incentives will be available once product training has been provided
- Comfort Zone discounts on treatments and retail products
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in a client facing reception or sales role within a luxury environment; experience in a spa / beauty environment preferred, but not essential.
- Previous Spa Reception experience within a Spa or 5* property is desirable
- Outstanding guest relations skills with experience of dealing with high profile clientele
- Excellent level of written and spoken English with strong communication skills.
- A team player attitude with a flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of working on a computerized booking system a strong advantage
- The ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism
- The ability to work shifts of 8.30 – 17:00 / 12:00 – 20.30 on various days per week
- Reports to Spa Manager
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files
- Keep a clean reception working space
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Attend all allocated training (where applicable)
- Engage with customers and share knowledge of other departments in the company
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE.
To be considered, please email your most recent CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully..