£21,000-24,000 – depending on experience
Notting Hill, Greater London
We have an exciting opportunity for spa receptionist at a beautiful and fast growing wellness centre in the Notting Hill area – this really is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled 5* receptionist who is eager to grow and succeed.
Set within a peaceful and secluded location within London, this eco-friendly Spa caters for parents as well as VIP guests. As a Spa Receptionist you will meet and greet all clients, ensuring that the standards of our client are met and exceeded. Our Spa Reception team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query and maximizing revenue by cross selling other departments within the wellness centre.
Previous Spa Reception experience within a Spa or 5* property is desirable; however we would consider someone who has been a Receptionist dealing with a similar level of service and customers. You will also be required to work shifts of 8.30 – 17:00 / 12:00 – 20.30 on various days per week (not exceeding maximum weekly working hours of course) as this establishment is open 7 days a week and a shift rota will be decided upon.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Strong experience in a client facing reception or sales role within a luxury environment; experience in a spa / beauty environment preferred, but not essential
- Outstanding guest relations skills with experience of dealing with high profile clientele
- Excellent level of written and spoken English with strong communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible approach to working hours
- Computer literate – experience of working on a computerized booking system a strong advantage
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism
- Reports to Spa Manager
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files
- Keep a clean reception working space
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Attend all allocated training (where applicable)
- Engage with customers and share knowledge of other departments in the company
- Dedicated staff area to use during break times
- Flexible rota and a selection of plant based healthy snacks available
- Commission & incentives will be available once product training has been provided
- Comfort Zone discounts on treatments and retail products
If you feel you have the right skills please apply today! Role is available immediately.
Get in touch by writing us a short description of why you think you will be a perfect fit for this position.
The London Mobile Spa are acting as the Recruitment agency for this vacancy on behalf of our client.