Website The London Mobile Spa
Recruitment done Beautifully.
Senior Spa Therapist – Tulse Hill
£22,000 – £26,000 a year + great benefits
Role available in September / October
Having worked as a therapist for over 20 years, our client branched out on her own in 2015 and has seen amazing growth and won multiple awards ever since. They have a strong mission to create a lasting experience with uncompromising service and professionalism in every service they offer. They work alongside brands that hold the same ethos to offer the best the beauty and spa industry has to offer. Over and above this, they truly care about their employees – offering paid team trips across the UK, limited massage bookings per therapist daily and a true interest in therapist growth and education.
They are now looking for a full-time Senior Spa Therapist to join their amazing team!
- Career progression and great income potential
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Extensive and ongoing treatment and product training provided
- 10% on retail & treatments
- 30% discount on products
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Maximum of 3 hours massage a day
The ideal candidate will have:
- An NVQ 3 Beauty Therapist Qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a beauty / spa therapist
- Retail experience
- Positive communication skills with the ability to engage our guests
- A team player attitude
- Good spoken English
- In-depth knowledge of skincare
- A passion for wellbeing
- A bubbly and friendly personality
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out their range of treatments to a high standard
- Treatments include facials, waxing (intimate waxing), massage, body wraps, electrical facials, etc. Brands used include Elemis, VOYA, HD brows, lvl lashes (training will be provided)
- Work closely with a team of therapists to ensure standards are met
- Assist with stock control
- Retailing, recommending products and services to clients
- Build a regular client base, delivering consistently exceptional service to our guests that stimulates loyalty and feels personal to them
- Build and maintain relationships with treatment clientele, providing them with exemplary customer care
- Ensure the treatment rooms are maintained to high standards
- To attend any appropriate training courses required
- To attend departmental meetings
- Required to work 40 hours / week on a shift rota basis
To be considered for this role, please email your most recent CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com.
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.