Website The London Mobile Spa
Recruitment Done Beautifully
Our client is a luxury spa brand within a high-end hotel in central London
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Senior Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times.
You will oversee our clients other therapists and be training with management.
When needed, You’ll provide a full range of massages, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatment is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential as our customers expect the best.
- A competitive salary
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- commission paid on sales of treatments
- commission paid on upgrading members
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and their online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Paid holidays
- Working and learning with a great team.
To apply for this job please visit www.thelondonmobilespa.com.