Website The London Mobile Spa
Recruitment Done Beautifully
Location: Notting Hill
£25,000 a year + great commission on treatments & retail
Role available in September / October
Located in the heart of Notting Hill, our client’s hosts a wellness clinic with a simple philosophy and a bespoke approach to specific skin and body requirements. They believe regular, results-driven maintenance treatments are a must-have for wellbeing and beauty that shows from the inside out. Based over two floors, they bring the warmth and cosiness of the Danish hygge lifestyle complete with an in-house cafe where clients can relax. Standing true to the meaning of their name, they have curated advanced, high-performance therapies and treatments ensuring their clients are looking and feeling their absolute best.
They are now looking for a friendly and passionate full-time Senior Aesthetic/Beauty Therapist to join their supportive, family-like team, a creative personality who will join them in the pursuit of becoming the best version of themselves. You will be happy to know that they truly value honesty and openness and encourage their staff to have fun while doing what they love.
- Career progression and great income potential
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Extensive and ongoing treatment and product training provided
- 5% commission on retail sales (10% after passing probation)
- 5% commission on treatments
- Discount on products & treatments
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
The ideal candidate will have:
- An NVQ 3 Beauty Therapist Qualification or equivalent (NVQ 4 Beauty Therapy advantageous)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Beauty / Aesthetic Therapist
- Retail experience
- Positive communication skills with the ability to engage our guests
- A team player attitude
- Good spoken English
- In-depth knowledge of skincare
- A passion for wellbeing
- A bubbly and friendly personality
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out their range of treatments to a high standard
- Treatments include advanced facials, waxing (intimate waxing), massage, body wraps, bespoke body massages, lash lifts, lash extensions, lash perms, threading, ultrasound & RF body treatments
- Work closely with a team of therapists to ensure standards are met
- Assist with stock control
- Retailing, recommending products and services to clients
- Build a regular client base, delivering consistently exceptional service to our guests that stimulate loyalty and feels personal to them
- Build and maintain relationships with treatment clientele, providing them with exemplary customer care
- Ensure the treatment rooms are maintained to high standards
- To attend any appropriate training courses required
- To attend departmental meetings
- Required to work 40 hours/week on a shift rota basis
To be considered for this role, please email your most recent CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.