Website The London Mobile Spa
Our client’s fun, modern and up-an-coming salon has a handpicked team of professionals (including hairdressers) and aims to provide quality service in a tasteful and bouji environment. Clients are spoiled on arrival; our client truly aim to make the clients’ salon experience like no other. They are a creative, bubbly bunch and a team that understands the beauty of teamwork and the essence of good relationships.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Nail Technician, who is comfortable taking control of their own environment, wanting to grow within this newly opened position in an already established salon. You will need to have a NVQ Level 3 Nail Technology Qualification as well as at least 2 years of experience with acrylic and gel extensions, gel polish, nail art and pedicures. This position is available immediately!
- 1 “Duvet” day per year
- 10% off on treatments for family and friends
- Commission structure to be discussed upon pass of probation period
- Paid sick leave
You will also need to have:
- A bubbly, interactive and energetic personality
- The ability to learn quickly and work proficiently on your own
- Be comfortable working as part of a vibrant and creative team
- Reports to Salon Owner
- Delivers nail technician treatments and applications in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment, reporting any faults/breakages to salon management
- Keep a clean and stocked working space
- Assist in occasional in-salon adhoc duties
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Engage with customers and share knowledge of other departments in the company
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Attend all allocated training
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a Nail Technician
- Experience in sales desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Be able to work the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 11am – 5pm, Friday and Saturday 11am – 7pm
If you feel you have the right skills please apply today; this role is available immediately!
Get in touch by writing us a short description of why you think you will be a perfect fit for this position.
The London Mobile Spa are acting as the Recruitment agency for this vacancy on behalf of our client.