Part time (3 days per week to start) Salary negotiable (very competitive, dependable on experience) Notting Hill, Greater London
Our client’s spa is a one-of-a-kind wellness and lifestyle club in the heart of Notting Hill, extending over three floors with an interactive play and learn zone for families with children, indulgent spa, luxury salon, nutritionally focused brasserie and a holistic wellness clinic – all under one roof for clients to enjoy. Our client is looking for a relaxed, motivated nail technician / beauty therapist seeking a great new opportunity to grow within a beautiful establishment. The spa just open in September, which means there is a lot of room for growth within the establishment!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and caring Nail Technician wanting to grow with this fast growing Spa. You will need to have your Level 3 Beauty therapy qualification as well as experience within a high end Spa to apply, willing to start 3 days per week (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) and the position is available immediately.
You will also need to have:
- A calm and soothing nature
- The ability to learn quickly
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Reports to Spa Manager
- Delivers manicures, pedicures and Gel applications in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment, reporting any faults/breakages to Spa management
- Update relevant documentation and maintain client’s files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Maximise your treatment utilisation and upsell treatments and products as appropriate
- Engage with customers and share knowledge of other departments in the company
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Attend all allocated training
- Follow Spa SoP’s
- Proven work experience as a Nail Technician / Beauty Therapist
- Hands on experience in manicures, pedicures and Gel applications
- Experience in sales desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
- NVQ 3 or equivalent
If you feel you have the right skills please apply today; this role is available immediately!
Get in touch by writing us a short description of why you think you will be a perfect fit for this position.
The London Mobile Spa are acting as the Recruitment agency for this vacancy on behalf of our client.