Exciting new opportunity for a Passionate Nail Technician!
LMS Recruiting (The London Mobile Spa Recruitment) has an exciting opportunity for Nail Technicians to work in our clients New Opening Nail Bar.
They work with some of the world’s best brands. You will be responsible for providing clients with the ultimate experience of high- quality treatments. From Manicures and Pedicures through to Nail Art, Extensions and Gel nails.
They are looking for fun, enthusiastic, determined, bubbly, loyal nail Technician to join their team for the opening of their new salon in Islington London. This is a great opportunity for growth within a new company.
40 hours per week, flexibility required over 5 days, guaranteed 1 day off every weekend.
• Providing high-quality treatments whilst engaging with each and every client.
• Displaying creativity and flair when applying nail art and polish.
• Able to advise clients with nail and aftercare advice.
• Working to targets and time restraints, constantly multitasking to provide unrivalled service.
• Actively partnering with other team members to ensure clients have luxury service.
• Promoting brand and offers, upselling services to clients.
You will have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to build a strong client base is crucial.
• Passion for nails and knowledge of all products and services.
• Friendly, helpful, polite and extremely passionate.
• Qualified Nail Technician (NVQ 2 or equivalent).
• Experience and able to show a portfolio of work (photo evidence ideal)
• Confident with Natural nails and Gel treatment.
• Reliable and accommodating.
• Immaculate personal presentation.
LMS recruiting is acting on behalf of their client to find the best team for their new salon.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting new opportunity!
Applications will only be accepted by adding a short description to your application as to why you think you would be perfect for this role.
We look forward to helping you find your new dream job.
LMS Recruitment Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year