Recruitment Done Beautifully
£22,000 – £23,500 a year + commission
Our client, a multi-award winning, luxurious spa; is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Spa Therapist to join their friendly and supportive team in working at their busy resort-style spa covering 18 treatment rooms.
Therapist wellness is at the top of our client’s core values! They truly care about their staff’s safety and offer free transport to their staff in the Watford area, Their support even filters through to your bookings; ensuring treatment columns are booked in a way to not overwork therapists, but to rather encourage therapists to enjoy each day at the spa. They also pride themselves in offering extensive support and growth opportunities to all employees who want to further their careers.
- Excellent salary on offer & one full weekend off per month
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Extensive and ongoing treatment and product training provided
- Free gym access during off-peak times, free hotel loyalty stays & friend and family discounts
- Have a serious interest in growing professionally within your spa career
- Be truly passionate about your work as a Spa Therapist
- Be willing to learn from your seniors and positively coach the juniors to aid in the development of the entire team
- Have a friendly and compassionate demeanour
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience as a luxury spa therapist
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification
Duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out the full range of face and body treatments on the Spa menu
- To carry out full consultations with clients from beginning to end
- To provide a professional and welcoming service, being courteous, a good listener and putting clients at ease
- Enthusiastically represent and support the businesses objectives through sales, attitudes and excellent customer care
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to every client that enters The Spa
Spa Therapists will be required to work 40 hours per week on a 4 week rolling rota with one full weekend off per month. Shift rota’s are supplied far in advance accommodating your personal life as much as possible and are applicable between the hours of 09:30 and 19:30.
To be considered for this role, please include your updated CV as well as the answers to the 3 questions below in your application to email@example.com.
- Which company do you most admire?
- What has interested you in this job spec?
- Why are you applying for this particular role?
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
LMS Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.
To apply for this job please visit www.thelondonmobilespa.com.