Our client is opening a beautiful new salon to provide a one stop hair and beauty experience for its
clients. The salon offers a relaxed atmosphere set in upmarket lounge surroundings within a wonderful
part of Berkshire.
Our client’s passion for fashion, beauty and travel was the driving factor and inspiration behind this
amazing establishment. We are seeking experienced Hairstylists to join their new team. This is a once in
a lifetime opportunity for a determined, passionate hairstylist to be part of a new salon concept and team,
where the opportunities to take your career to the next level are endless.
The vision is to provide an excellent standard of customer care in a friendly, dynamic and relaxed
atmosphere where clients and employees feel like they are in their own lounge during treatments.
● Ensure customers needs are identified by providing consultation and advice to customers as
● You should have already gained NVQ level 2 hairdressing certificate and eager to work
towards NVQ 3.
● To carry out all aspects of hairdressing, including cutting, coloring and styling to a high
standard. Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing (Combined Hair Types)
● Carry out treatments in a relaxed and friendly environment.
● Promote and demonstrate products for retail.
● Achieve monthly set targets
● Provide excellent customer care.
● Maintain a clean working area and ensure the salon is kept to high standards.
● Carry out any other tasks as reasonably assigned to you.
Salary and Commission
The right candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary and commission
● £24,000 – £26,000 per annum depending on experience
● 5 – 20% on product sales based on pre-set targets
● 5 – 10% on turnover as a sliding scale after CTC has been recovered
● Government pension scheme
● High level of customer service
● People person
● Passionate about the hair industry
● Providing high quality services whilst engaging with each and every client
● Excellent customer service skills are crucial
● Ability to build a strong client base is crucial
● Passion about hairstyling and eager to learn attitude
● Friendly, helpful, polite with great customer service
● A minimum of 3 years salon experience as a Hairstylist NVQ Level 2 (prefered) at least 2 years
on salon floor.
● Immaculately presented and professional at all times
● Valid UK Work Permit required
● 5 day working week
● Rota system
● 2 days off a week
● Weekend shifts
Please apply to this role by submitting a cover letter with your CV explaining why this role would
be the perfect fit for you. Please, note that applicants who don’t submit a cover letter won’t be
considered for the role.
We are very excited to receive your application and help you find your dream job.
LMS Recruitment Team
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment