Spa Therapist – Newly opened Spa! £20000 – £24000/annum Commission on treatments & sales Notting Hill, Greater London
We have an exciting opportunity for one of our clients who has just opened a new Spa in the Notting Hill area – this really is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and caring Spa Therapist to grow and succeed.
Set within a peaceful and secluded location within London, this eco-friendly Spa caters for parents as well as VIP guests.
You will need to have your Level 3 Beauty therapy qualification as well as experience within a high end Spa to apply.
You will also have:
- A calm and soothing nature
- The ability to learn quickly
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Reports to Spa Manager
- Deliver a variety of spa services in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment, reporting any faults/breakages to Spa management
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Maximise your treatment utilisation and upsell treatments and products as appropriate
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Follow Spa SoP’s
- Attend all allocated training
- Engage with customers and share knowledge of other departments in the company Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
- NVQ 3 or equivalent
If you feel you have the right skills please apply today! Roles are available immediately – Part time could also be considered if needed.
Commission is available on treatments and retail, plus tips.
Get in touch by writing us a short description of why you think you will be a perfect fit for this position.
The London Mobile Spa are acting as the Recruitment agency for this vacancy on behalf of our client.