Recruitment Done Beautifully
£23,000 – £24,000 a year + great benefits
Our client’s wellbeing treatments have been masterminded by their team of wellbeing experts and draw together the most effective of 6 therapies – meditation, shiatsu, cranio, Thai massage, trigger point and reflexology. This therapy experience has been created to provide true therapeutic wellbeing benefits to the body, face and mind.
This team is passionate with raising the country’s wellbeing levels, so they believe in bringing their A-game, seizing every day and inspiring the nation. They laugh together, wear trainers to the office and go for a run to enjoy a glass of Prosecco during breaks. They believe in being bold and challenging the status quo. To this team it’s not enough just to think differently – they lead through the way they innovate and demonstrate their values. Here, positive energy is infectious and they make a point thereof to be honest, respectful and kind – no matter who they are dealing with.
They are now looking for a passionate full-time therapist to join their amazing team!
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Extensive and ongoing treatment and product training provided
- Enjoy a 37,5 hour working week
- And much more!
The ideal candidate will have:
- An NVQ 3 Beauty Therapist qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in a 5 Star Spa environment.
- A passion for wellbeing
- Positive communication skills with the ability to engage our guests
- High standard of personal appearance
- Self-motivated: enthusiasm and passion are a must
- Good team player
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carryout their range of wellbeing treatments to an extremely high standard
- Consistently achieve personal retail & treatment targets set by Head of Retail
- To be knowledgeable on all in-house products and be able to propose personalised products to clients, confidently and appropriately overcoming any queries or objections
- Build a regular client base, delivering consistently exceptional service to our guests that stimulates loyalty and feels personal to them
- Build and maintain relationships with treatment clientele, providing them with exemplary customer care
- Ensure the treatment rooms are maintained to 5 star standards
- Perform your daily schedule to time and work with the store team to accommodate any changes to the schedule in order to meet the ever changing needs of our guests. Flexibility and cooperation are required
- To attend any appropriate training courses required
- To turn off equipment and lights after use and ensure all equipment and utensils are appropriately sterilised
- To attend all departmental meetings
- To assist in the cleaning, tidying and stocking of the treatment areas
To be considered for this role, please email your most recent CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.
To apply for this job please visit www.thelondonmobilespa.com.