Recruitment Done Beautifully
Beauty & Spa Therapist – St Margaret’s, Twickenham
£19,000 – £21,000 a year to start + benefits
Our clients Spa & Beauty Salon is a place of absolute relaxation and complete rejuvenation. With over 30 years of combined experience within the Beauty and Wellness industry, their expert team motivates each other daily to become better therapists and better people. A platform of honesty, loyalty and integrity makes this luxury establishment a wonderful place to grow, establish yourself as a therapist and develop your skills.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa & Beauty Therapist to join the cosy and luxurious spa hub in the heart of St Margaret’s, London. If you are interested in joining passionate, self-motivated and knowledgeable therapist on a journey of growth and fulfilment – this is the job for you!
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Extensive and ongoing treatment and product training provided
- Only work 4 days per week!
- And much more!
- Be truly passionate about your work as a Beauty Therapist
- Be willing to learn from and receive positive coaching from your seniors
- Have a friendly and compassionate demeanour
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Beauty Therapist (manicures, pedicures, massage, waxing and facials)
- Hold a NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification (NVQ 3 highly desirable)
Duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out the full range of face and body treatments
- To carry out full consultations with clients from beginning to end
- To provide a professional and welcoming service, being courteous, a good listener and putting clients at ease
- Enthusiastically represent and support the businesses objectives through sales, attitudes and excellent customer care
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to every client that enters the salon
You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a 4 week rolling rota, only working 4 days per week (you have 3 days off every week!). Shift rota’s are supplied far in advance accommodating your personal life as much as possible and are applicable between the hours of 10:00 and 19:00. Staff is required to be at work by 9.30/9.45) to be ready for their shifts..
To be considered for this role, please include your updated CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role.
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
LMS Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.