Website The London Mobile Spa
Recruitment Done Beautifully
£19,000 – £21,000 a year to start + benefits
Position is available as soon as possible!
Be part of a family… our client’s spa is a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team members alike. Here, training and development aren’t optional extras: it’s how they do their job. They are offering the right therapist a chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company where you will be motivated to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding you appropriately. You will also receive great discounts across all of our client’s hotels. All of this in a professional and fun working environment.
They are set right at the heart of the Scottish Borders and offer a great place to relax, unwind and magically shut off from the pressures of modern life. They have been welcoming guests for well over 100 years and is home to 132 bedrooms, 3 places to eat, 6 function spaces, a leisure club, gorgeous spa and oodles of outdoor space.
They are now looking for a full-time passionate therapist to join their amazing team!
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive team & working with a company who truly has their therapists’ best interests at heart
- Ongoing treatment and product training provided
- Discounts at all relative hotels
- Achievement recognition incentives & rewards… and much more!
- be a highly-motivated professional
- be an excellent and confident communicator with exceptional people and care skills
- be qualified to HND or SVQ or NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- have at least 2 years experience in delivering a wide range of beauty and / spa treatments
- be naturally friendly and cheerful and take a pride in your own appearance, your work and your workplace
- be articulate, hard working and a great team player, who’s keen to further your career and learn new skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting the guests, anticipating their needs and exceed their expectations at every opportunity.
- Carrying out beauty, spa and massage treatments, you will take bookings and keep the bookings system up to date.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards throughout the spa and restocking fruits, water and towel supplies are also part of your responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable about, and be able to promote, the spa and the services and facilities on offer.
- Selling to and advising customers on Decleor treatments and your natural rapport with people will ensure a positive customer experience to maximise occupancy and the meeting of your treatment sales targets
This position may require some shift work, working weekends and some very occasional evenings with a usual finishing time of 6pm. We work to a set, rolling 4 week rota.
To be considered, please email your most recent CV as well as a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application and helping you find your dream job!
The London Mobile Spa Recruitment – Recruitment done Beautifully.