Our client is a beautiful newly refurbished salon in a great location. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive and reputable environment.
Purpose and Scope of Role
The role of Beauty Therapist is to provide expert personal care services to clients with regards to skin and nails and also to advise and recommend appropriate services via client consultations and products. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative flair and the ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure. Above all, it requires an exceptionally high level of customer service skills.
- Carrying out beauty facial treatments.
- Shaping of eyebrows including eyebrow and eyelash tint.
- Providing manicures and pedicures including gel / Shellac application.
- Removing of unwanted facial and body hair including intimate removal of hair.
- Carrying out massage treatments which may include Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue and Pregnancy, if trained to do so.
- Carrying out other treatments, once trained, such as non-surgical skin improvement facial and body treatments.
- Spray Tanning, if trained to do so.
- Answering the telephone and greeting clients upon their arrival.
- Booking appointments.
- Checking and ordering supplies and stock.
- Ensuring your equipment is sterile and your work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Assisting with the washing of towels.
- Recommending and selling products to clients at the end of their treatments.
- A friendly and welcoming manner.
- The ability to make clients feel relaxed.
- The ability to explain procedures clearly to clients.
- Ability to remain diplomatic and discreet at all times.
- Ability to go above and beyond client expectations.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Fantastic ability to communicate clearly.
- Excellent time keeping ability.
- Highly skilled in all qualified areas of treatment.
Must have a minimum of Beauty Therapy Level 3